Runboard.com
You're welcome.
Community logo

Meet the Metallichicks at our BRAND NEW location http://forum.metallichicks.com

runboard.com       Register for a free global account (learn about it) | Log in: (), globally (lost password?)

Page:  1  2  3 ... 222  223  224  225  226 ... 308  309  310 

 
Dorotea Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 06-2005
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 1040
Avatar
Reply | Quote
Re: KIRK HAMMETT


quote:

Lady Hammett wrote:

quote:

Dorotea wrote:

That's what I think is so funny about the members of Metallica. They fit their astrological profiles perfectly, and they even LOOK like the animals they represent!!! (James looks like a lion, alright!!!)



Boy your description fit Kirk to a tee!

What animal is he supposed to represent . . .?

And mine (Taurus)?




You're a bull, and he's a Scorpion. Taurus and Scorpio are a good match; just make sure he doesn't sting you in the ass!!!
 emoticon

---
My Blog
My heart's gone away, take it now.
11/8/2005, 6:33 am Link to this post Send Email to Dorotea   Send PM to Dorotea AIM Yahoo Blog
 
KHkiddow Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 07-2005
Location: Icelandahhh
Posts: 1486
Avatar
Reply | Quote
Re: KIRK HAMMETT


quote:

F5Twister wrote:

Image



Ohh I haven't seen this one before! It's adoreable. emoticon Thanks. I would give you K but...

---
A Life Lived Unexplored, Is A Life Not Worth Living! - Kirk Hammett
Image
11/8/2005, 6:44 am Link to this post Send Email to KHkiddow   Send PM to KHkiddow
 
Lady Hammett Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 10-2005
Location: Redneck State, USA (Florida)
Posts: 1120
Avatar
Reply | Quote
Re: KIRK HAMMETT


quote:

Dorotea wrote:

quote:

Lady Hammett wrote:

quote:

Dorotea wrote:

That's what I think is so funny about the members of Metallica. They fit their astrological profiles perfectly, and they even LOOK like the animals they represent!!! (James looks like a lion, alright!!!)



Boy your description fit Kirk to a tee!

What animal is he supposed to represent . . .?

And mine (Taurus)?




You're a bull, and he's a Scorpion. Taurus and Scorpio are a good match; just make sure he doesn't sting you in the ass!!!
 emoticon



Sheesh I should have known that *smacks forehead*

Couldn't see him being a scorpion other than he is black-haired like one. Oh wait scorpions don't have hair lol. At least not long and curly . . .

---
Image
11/8/2005, 6:51 am Link to this post Send Email to Lady Hammett   Send PM to Lady Hammett AIM
 
Dorotea Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 06-2005
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 1040
Avatar
Reply | Quote
Re: KIRK HAMMETT


Scorpios are also very kinky and masochistic, and they'll try anything once, and I DO mean anything!!! Their ruling body part is their reproductive organs!!!

---
My Blog
My heart's gone away, take it now.
11/8/2005, 6:53 am Link to this post Send Email to Dorotea   Send PM to Dorotea AIM Yahoo Blog
 
KHkiddow Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 07-2005
Location: Icelandahhh
Posts: 1486
Avatar
Reply | Quote
Re: KIRK HAMMETT


quote:

Lady Hammett wrote:

quote:

Dorotea wrote:

quote:

Lady Hammett wrote:

quote:

Dorotea wrote:

That's what I think is so funny about the members of Metallica. They fit their astrological profiles perfectly, and they even LOOK like the animals they represent!!! (James looks like a lion, alright!!!)



Boy your description fit Kirk to a tee!

What animal is he supposed to represent . . .?

And mine (Taurus)?




You're a bull, and he's a Scorpion. Taurus and Scorpio are a good match; just make sure he doesn't sting you in the ass!!!
 emoticon



Sheesh I should have known that *smacks forehead*

Couldn't see him being a scorpion other than he is black-haired like one. Oh wait scorpions don't have hair lol. At least not long and curly . . .



lol And they definitely don't have blonde and straight hair. emoticon (me)

---
A Life Lived Unexplored, Is A Life Not Worth Living! - Kirk Hammett
Image
11/8/2005, 6:54 am Link to this post Send Email to KHkiddow   Send PM to KHkiddow
 
KHkiddow Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 07-2005
Location: Icelandahhh
Posts: 1486
Avatar
Reply | Quote
Re: KIRK HAMMETT


quote:

Dorotea wrote:

Scorpios are also very kinky and masochistic, and they'll try anything once, and I DO mean anything!!! Their ruling body part is their reproductive organs!!!



lol I certainly don't fit the scorpios profile. emoticon Or at least I don't think so. Maybe my friends do. emoticon

---
A Life Lived Unexplored, Is A Life Not Worth Living! - Kirk Hammett
Image
11/8/2005, 7:05 am Link to this post Send Email to KHkiddow   Send PM to KHkiddow
 
Lady Hammett Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 10-2005
Location: Redneck State, USA (Florida)
Posts: 1120
Avatar
Reply | Quote
Re: KIRK HAMMETT


quote:

Dorotea wrote:

Scorpios are also very kinky and masochistic, and they'll try anything once, and I DO mean anything!!! Their ruling body part is their reproductive organs!!!



Man that fits him to a tee also . . . *groans*

My friend said "what if he did divorce Lani and you two met and he liked you? Then you would have to do all the kinky stuff with him . . ."

I could not see him forcing it upon anyone, by the way he has stated in interviews he is open-minded enough to try it if someone WANTS to.

Eh well the fantasy is extremely farfetched, although there were rumors in MetClub Chat that he was divorcing Lani (HEHEHE).

---
Image
11/8/2005, 7:56 am Link to this post Send Email to Lady Hammett   Send PM to Lady Hammett AIM
 
Dorotea Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 06-2005
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 1040
Avatar
Reply | Quote
Re: KIRK HAMMETT


I don't think he'd ever force anyone to do anything. Wasn't he sexually abused as a kid? I thought I read that somewhere...

---
My Blog
My heart's gone away, take it now.
11/8/2005, 9:29 am Link to this post Send Email to Dorotea   Send PM to Dorotea AIM Yahoo Blog
 
St1tches Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 01-2005
Location: earth
Posts: 2265
Avatar
Reply | Quote
Re: KIRK HAMMETT


quote:

Dorotea wrote:

I don't think he'd ever force anyone to do anything. Wasn't he sexually abused as a kid? I thought I read that somewhere...



Nooo..



was once and for all, I'm telling you all who have misread the thing:


Kirk was never sexually abused. Physically and mentally, yes.




As for divorcing Lani, I hope he never does that and I don't think he will.

---
Image
And you could have it all,
my empire of dirt
You are someone else,
I am still right here...

11/8/2005, 11:01 am Link to this post Send Email to St1tches   Send PM to St1tches
 
Dorotea Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 06-2005
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 1040
Avatar
Reply | Quote
Re: KIRK HAMMETT


Thanks for the clarification. I just didn't know!!!

---
My Blog
My heart's gone away, take it now.
11/8/2005, 12:12 pm Link to this post Send Email to Dorotea   Send PM to Dorotea AIM Yahoo Blog
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2  3 ... 222  223  224  225  226 ... 308  309  310 





You are not logged in (login)
Meet the Metallichicks at our BRAND NEW location http://forum.metallichicks.com